Kylie Jenner shares racy snap with Timothée Chalamet after ‘split’ rumours

Kylie Jenner appeared to be trying to show Timothee Chalamet what he’s missing as she posted a series of sultry snaps on Instagram – including one with a mystery man

Kylie Jenner has been seen posing with a Timothee Chalamet lookalike a week after she was reportedly dumped by the Wonka actor.

The youngest of the Kardashian sisters uploaded a series of ‘revenge’ snaps to Instagram with the caption ‘cue random pics I never posted’. While some showed off her toned figure or her pouting into the camera, one photo in particular stood out as it featured a man who looked very like her rumoured ex-boyfriend.

It’s thought the picture was taken at Paris Fashion Week and shows Kylie holding up her middle finger to the camera as she sits in a restaurant in a bra and skirt. The mystery man is sitting next to her, giving a cheeky smile as he holds his tattooed hand up to his chin.

Perhaps in a bid to show her boyfriend of two and a half years what he’s missing, she is seen posing in just a bedsheet in two other snaps as she holds a pink rose up to her nose and smells it. Fans were quick to comment underneath, with many posting fire emojis.

READ MORE: Fears for Kylie Jenner over shock Timothee Chalamet ‘split’

Although she regularly posts updates to her 392 million followers on Instagram, Kylie, 28, and Timothée, 29, have remained relatively private about their romance since they were first linked in April 2023, but have attended many high-profile events together.

He was notably absent from her mum Kris Jenner’s James Bond-themed 70th birthday party last week, which was attended by a host of A-list celebs such as Adele, Mariah Carey, Justin and Hailey Bieber – and even Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

While Kylie looked stunning as ever in a plunging, backless white gown, sources have claimed that she is currently going through heartbreak as Timothée has reportedly ‘broken up’ with her.

A source told the Daily Mail: “This has happened before – but she talked him into getting back together. She is crazy about him, so that could well happen again.”

Another source claimed to the publication: “There is trouble in paradise, but they aren’t completely over. He is filming quite a bit, and she feels that she has to chase him. She is putting in the work more than him.”

It comes after Timothée appeared to take a swipe at Kylie during a Vogue cover shoot where he said he didn’t talk about his relationship as there wasn’t ‘anything to say’.

Last month, reports suggested the duo were clashing as they had opposing thoughts on marriage. It’s claimed these feelings had been driving a wedge between the pair.

According to a source speaking to the Daily Mail at the time, their views on settling down differed. The insider said: “Timothée was on the brink of calling it quits with Kylie. His career is skyrocketing and the last thing he wants right now is to be a father.”

However, another source said Kylie, who shares two children – daughter Stormi, seven, and three-year-old son Aire – with her American rapper ex Travis Scott, 34, is ready to “be married and have a family”.

Article continues below

The said: “Marriage and children have been discussed, and they aren’t on the same page on timing because he is actively pursuing his career.” They also added that Kylie “won’t wait forever”.

READ MORE: ‘Ninja’s Crispi airfryer transformed my everyday meals and now it’s £40 off for Black Friday’

Man pulls up in traffic and can’t believe who winds down their window

One man took to Instagram to share a video that showed him stuck in traffic while driven around by a friend. However, he got more than he bargained for when he looked out the window

There is not many things that are worse for drivers than getting stuck in a traffic jam. However, one man got a pleasant surprise when he got to meet a famous star while waiting to continue on with his journey.

Tosin Sokoya, known on social media as @tosin_sokoya took to his platforms to share a video that showed him being driven around by a friend. However, the YouTuber got more than he bargained for when he looked out the window as he saw none other than David Beckham. Tosin and his friends couldn’t contain their excitement when they spotted the former football parked next to them while driving through London.

The YouTuber started filming out of the car’s open window, with David clearly hearing the commotion that he had caused as he is seen looking over and smiling from behind the wheel.

Content cannot be displayed without consent

Tosin and his two pals repeatedly exclaim: “No!” at the shock celebrity sighting, as one of them shouts: “No, bro, no way — seriously though?!” Tosin then tries to get David to rev his engine, however Beckham politely declines, joking that he is “too old to rev anything”.

The exchange only lasts about 30 seconds, however the men have still been left excited, with Tosin asking, “Crazy, what the hell just happened?!” when the traffic lights change and they and each go their separate ways.

Captioning the post, Tosin simply wrote, “Big 7!”, referring to Beckham’s number 7 shirt he used to wear for Manchester United and England.

The post quickly went viral, racking up more than 64,000 likes. One person wrote: “This is brilliant,” while another quipped: “Not the rev request.”

A third chimed in: “He’s a Londoner, true gentleman and can walk around unbothered in public… decent family man too.”

While a fourth added: “He’s such good vibes! Love his response to seeing you. So humble.”

The post circulated online just before Beckham was knighted by King Charles during a a ceremony at Windsor Castle earlier this month.

Article continues below

The 50-year-old, who was born in London, called the honour “my proudest moment” as he was accompanied at the ceremony by his wife – now known as Lady Beckham – and his parents, Ted and Sandra. Beckham was given the honour for his services to sport and charity.

South Africa shock India in low-scoring thriller

Getty Images

First Test, Kolkata (day three of five):

South Africa 159 (Markram 31, Bumrah 5-27) & 153 (Bavuma 55*, Jadeja 4-50)

India 189 (Rahul 39, Harmer 4-30) & 93 (Sundar 31, Harmer 4-21)

South Africa won by 30 runs

South Africa secured their first Test victory in India since 2010 as they triumphed in a low-scoring thriller inside three days in Kolkata.

The Proteas, who won the World Test Championship at Lord’s in the summer, had trailed by 30 runs on first innings – but reversed that to pull off a 30-run victory as the hosts, needing only 124 to win, were bowled out for 93 in 35 overs.

Veteran spinner Simon Harmer, 36, did the damage with four wickets in each innings for match figures of 8-51.

India were a batter short in their second innings after captain Shubman Gill suffered a neck injury and retired hurt on day two.

South Africa had begun day three on 93-7 in their second innings, a lead of only 63, but captain Temba Bavuma – the only batter to pass 40 in the entire match – forged his way to a defiant 55 not out from 136 balls.

Aided by some big blows from Corbin Bosch (25), Bavuma shepherded the tail well to get them to 153 all out.

Left-arm seamer Marco Jansen quickly had both openers Yashasvi Jaiswal and KL Rahul caught behind to leave India 1-2.

Although Washington Sundar provided some resistance with 31 from 92 balls, he eventually fell to the part-time spin of Aiden Markram, while Harmer and fellow spinner Keshav Maharaj (2-37) ripped through the middle order as India lost their last five wickets in the space of eight overs.

Related topics

  • South Africa
  • India
  • Cricket

More on this story

    • 16 August
    BBC Sport microphone and phone

Grace Dent admits MasterChef was ‘very male place’ before taking over as host

GraceDent has opened up about her new role as MasterChef host after taking over from shamed former presenter Gregg Wallace as she admits the show was a ‘very male place’

Grace Dent has opened up about her MasterChef journey after she was drafted in to replace Gregg Wallace. The restaurant critic will now present Celebrity MasterChef alongside John Torode, as well as hosting the amateur version of the show alongside new co-host and former Gordon Ramsay protégée Anna Haugh, 45, an Irish chef.

Grace, 52, was given the job after Gregg, 61, was sacked in July when an independent inquiry upheld 45 allegations of inappropriate behaviour against him. Following the filming of the celebrity version, John, 60, was also sacked from MasterChef following nine complaints against him.

Just one of those was upheld, an allegation that he used “an extremely offensive racist term” in 2018 or 2019, which he vehemently denied, saying he has “no recollection” of the incident. Now Grace has addressed the issues at MasterChef, which has been airing on the BBC since 1990.

While Grace sang the praises of John admitting: “I absolutely adore John Torode. He is one of the kindest, most concerned, clever, thoughtful men that I know,” she was not so upbeat about Gregg.

Talking to The Times, she said, “He was always a very, very big character. After reading the entire [inquiry] report, my recollections of having a nice time with him, drinking coffee and having a biscuit now and again is pretty much irrelevant. For me to sit here now and go, ‘Well, that’s not the Gregg that I knew,’ is beside the point because it’s not about what I think.”

Grace has regularly appeared on the show over the last decade as a critic and is now hoping to refresh the show a little alongside new co-host Anna. She explained: “MasterChef was a very male place for the whole time I was there — utter male energy all the time. To be there now with a woman by my side, it’s fantastic.”

Grace also admitted that she cried when she was given the job at MasterChef, which she referred to as the “biggest and most important food show on British television.” After it was confirmed that she was joining the show, Grace shared a statement which read, “I’ve been watching MasterChef since I was a girl sitting with my dad on the sofa.

“My whole family watches it. It’s all about uncovering and championing talent, and to have ended up in this position is more than a dream to me. I’m so excited that I can’t eat, which is severely detrimental to a restaurant critic.

“I feel very lucky to be stepping in for the next Celebrity MasterChef. I can’t wait to meet the fresh celebrity faces for 2025.

Gregg issued a furious statement on social media, claiming that the Silkin’s Report into his alleged misconduct “exonerates him of all the serious allegations which made headlines last year.” In a lengthy post shared on social media, he wrote, “I’ve taken the decision to speak out ahead of the publication of the Silkins report – a decision I do not take lightly. But after 21 years of loyal service to the BBC, I cannot sit in silence while my reputation is further damaged to protect others.

“I have now been cleared by the Silkins report of the most serious and sensational accusations made against me. The most damaging claims (including allegations from public figures which have not been upheld) were found to be baseless after a full and forensic six-month investigation.”

He added: “My decision to go public now is also driven by the fact the BBC News division are intending to platform legally unsafe accusations, including claims which have already been investigated and not upheld by the BBC and found not credible by Silkins. The BBC is no longer providing balanced and impartial public service journalism.

“It is peddling baseless and sensationalised gossip masquerading as properly corroborated stories. The BBC is choosing to allow BBC News to run with this uncorroborated tittle tattle in an attempt to ‘get ahead’ of the Silkin’s summary report and derail what has been an extremely thorough process.”

Article continues below

Police Arrest Suspect Over Owo Explosion In Ondo

One suspect has been arrested in connection with a loud explosion in Owo area of Ondo State.

Residents and passersby were thrown into panic on Saturday after a loud explosion occurred near a commercial bank in Owo Local Government Area of Ondo State.

The sound reportedly sent people scampering for safety as thick smoke briefly rose from the scene, forcing traders to flee and nearby shop owners to hastily shut their doors.

However, the Ondo State Police Command in a statement on Sunday said the police authorities have commenced investigation into the incident.

The Command’s spokesperson, Olusola Ayanlade, attributed the explosion to a banger, identifying the arrested suspect as Ayoola Daniel Ojumu from Owo.

READ ALSO: No Christian Genocide In Nigeria, AGF Insists

“One Ayoola Daniel Ojumu of Owo has been arrested in connection with the incident and has confessed to his role. His accomplice, who reportedly set off the banger, remains at large, and efforts are ongoing to apprehend them,” he stated.

He said the Command would not tolerate any breach of security in any part of the state, as the yuletide season approaches.

“Members of the public in Ondo State, particularly parents and guardians, are advised to prevail over their wards before, during, and after the festive period. The Police Command will take decisive action against any attempts to disrupt peace and public safety,” the police spokesman said.

He appealed to all law abiding residents of the state to calm and be vigilant and not hesitate to report any security breach to the police.

Man tells Al Jazeera he left Gaza through Al Majd ‘displacement flight’

NewsFeed

This Palestinian man, who wants to remain anonymous, left Gaza through ‘Al Majd Europe’, a controversial group using unofficial, Israeli-coordinated channels that required registration, screening, and payments to unknown individuals. He told Al Jazeera that passengers did not know their destination, which ended up being Johannesburg, South Africa