Peter Crouch asks Abbey Clancy ‘what have you done’ as she brings in new family member

Model Abbey Clancy revealed how she surprised her husband Peter Crouch with a new member of her family, leaving the former football player initially speechless.

After introducing a new furry friend to the family, a delighted Abbey Clancy left her husband Peter Crouch wistful. Abbey surprised Peter with a new pet in the name of her daughter, who had a strong love for animals, despite his objections.

Liberty, my daughter, has a motherly nature, she said. She’s 10 years old, but she still has a ton of silicone baby dolls to dress up. She is incredibly passionate about anything that babies.

Liberty adores the tiny “teacup” Maltese named Bella, which Abbey’s mother owns. Abbey recalled that Lib asked, “Please, Mummy, can I get a Bella?” And I immediately thought, “You know what? ” I’ll order one.

Peter apologised and said that he had opposed bringing a new pet into the home. He responded, “I’m thinking about getting this dog, but I’m not,” and I said, “No, you’re not.”

The family’s brand-new dog, Bambi, was then actually arriving, according to him. On a Sunday, Abbey walks in with it under her jumper and says, “It’s arrived!”,” Peter said.

Peter felt as though he had lost control of the situation and expressed his disbelief in it. He exclaimed, “I just couldn’t believe it.” We discuss changing the bathroom, don’t we, right? The house has been lost on me.

Abbey remained firm in her decision, arguing that both her and her children were dependent on having pets in the house. She admitted that having no access to a pet in my childhood still causes me to have PTSD. My mother gave a policeman the one kitten she had.

She revealed that Abbey’s family home was broken into when she was younger, and her mother made the decision to give it to a police officer who was looking into the burglary.

However, Abbey insisted that her home should be filled with both animals and “love and happiness.” She continued, “My kids will grow up thinking that my mother was amazing. She would get me any pet I wanted because a house is supposed to be filled with love and happiness.

When Peter questioned whether his own happiness was important, Abbey unflinchingly and said, “No offence, but this dog is so much cuter than you.”

Abbey continued that Liberty and Abbey were delighted with the family’s most recent addition. She continued, “She’s an angel, and she hasn’t abandoned him.” She nursed him, took him to the bathroom, and gave him a bath.

Peter appeared to have cooled to Bambi despite his early protests. Abbey revealed that “Peter was up with him in bed this morning, and he was greeted with a smile.”

Continue reading the article.

After five minutes of screaming at me, [then] asking, “What have you done?” He was watching the football while he had his knees covered in a blanket.

TOWIE’s Bobby Norris issues update after being rushed to hospital struggling to breathe

The Only way Is Essex star Bobby Norris had informed fans that he thought he was having a heart attack last week before he was taken to hospital

Bobby Norris told his followers that he was struggling to breathe as he was rushed to hospital. The TV star said that he thought he was having symptoms of a heart attack just days ago.

The TOWIE star went on to call 999 amid his heart issues. He has now taken to his Instagram page to share a video updating his fans on how he is now getting on.

He started by joking that his heart “has been photographed more than Kim Kardashian” while struggling to breathe in the video. Bobby then went on to explain the reasons why he hasn’t been active on social media.

READ MORE: Childish Gambino, 42, reveals he suffered a stroke on stageREAD MORE: Bobby Norris rushed to hospital with ‘intense crushing pains’ and tested for heart attack

Bobby thanked his fans for their concerns and then explained what doctors think the issue might be. He said that it is something to do with his “alveoli”, a part of the lungs, or “aorta”, which is a main artery, but admitted it “all sounds a little bit C3PO and R2D2 to me”. Followers then jumped in and asked: “Did you mean aorta?” While another commented: “Aortic problem? Is what I’m guessing you were trying to pronounce. Get well soon.”

Bobby admitted he “hasn’t got a clue” about what is going on but he knows doctors are concerned about his heart. Friends and fans of the star took to the comment section to share their messages of support. One fan said: “Thinking of you dear dear Bobby, these wonderful people will fix you big style and the ticker will be beating away like it belongs to a teenager.” As a second penned: “Sending you lots of love and strength Bob xx,” with a third adding: “I hope you feel better soon you sound a little breathless. Take care.”

The Mirror previously reported that a source said: “Bobby was admitted immediately and has been the in The Princess Alexandra Hospital, in Harlow, as doctors continue to carry out a range of tests since he arrived on Tuesday.” They added: “Bobby was suffering from intense crushing chest pains and was struggling to breathe; so he did the right thing and called 111 for their advice. Within 20 minutes he had paramedics at his Essex home and was transferred by ambulance to hospital.

“He is still currently being tested for a suspected heart attack and remains in hospital. It’s been a terrifying time and he’s not sure what has caused his symptoms but is desperate for answers.” The insider confirmed that Bobby will remain in hospital for the “foreseeable” as the “cardiology consultants and expert team get to the bottom of what is causing his heart and chest issues”.

The news isn’t the first health scare Bobby has had this year. Earlier in the year, the star, who appeared on the ITV reality show between 2012 and 2021, revealed to his fans that he’d discovered a suspicious lump which he said had been “sore”.

Article continues below

He said at the time that he had been “scared” but urged people not to “ignore” any lumps and to instantly seek medical attention. After recovering from surgery he shared a follow-up message to thank everyone for their kind message of support.

Macaulay Culkin’s kids have incredible response to Home Alone

Macaulay Culkin gained notoriety as a child actor after his role in the hit Christmas movie Home Alone. Since then, the movie has become a must-see.

Macaulay Culkin has revealed how incredible Home Alone has been for his kids. Despite rewatching the holiday classic, the child actor claims that his children have no idea that Kevin is his role in the beloved film series.

Since he was just 10-years-old himself, Macaulay has played the role of Kevin 35 years later. 1990 saw the release of the first Home Alone movie.

Macaulay attended a screening of the film at the Californian Long Beach Terrace Theater on Saturday to celebrate the impressive milestone. He claimed while attending the event that he and his four-year-old sons Dakota and Carson watch the movies frequently together.

READ MORE: ‘I’m A Celeb’s Kelly Brook begged me for help with cheating ex then blocked me’READ MORE: David Harbour and real-life ‘Madeline’ latest from ‘steamy spa to reunion rumours’

He said, “They have no idea I’m Kevin,”” people reported. They are only three and four years old. However, the actor made it clear that he wants to “keep that illusion at bay as much as possible.”

When Macaulay showed him a picture of himself with his seven brothers and sisters, Carson already knows his father about his family.

The three-year-old said, “That kid looks like Kevin,” at this point.

Fans of the movies have been demanding that a sequel be produced, but director Chris Columbus isn’t very interested.

He stated to ET that “Home Alone really exists as, not at this timepiece, but it was this very special moment, and you can’t really recapture that.”

“I believe it’s foolish to try to go back and retake what we did 35 years ago. It should be left alone, in my opinion. By the time he was 12 years old, Macaulay had made enough money (estimated $15-17 million) by the time he was 12 to never need to work again due to several high-profile jobs he was only a child, including Home Alone, Uncle Buck, and My Girl.

He has already started brainstorming ideas for how to create a sequel to Home Alone. He claimed it would work if he were raising his own child while raising his own child, either widower or divorcee, but everything went wrong.

He explained his theory, saying, “I’m raising a kid and everything else.” The kid is kind of a jerk at me because I’m working really hard, not paying enough attention, and I’m locked out.

The classic Home Alone moment comes in, when Macaulay claims the child would then “set some traps for him,” which would serve as a “kind of metaphor for our relationship.”

The actor added, “That’s the closest elevator pitch I have,” that he wouldn’t be opposed to another sequel to the beloved film franchise. It’s the right thing because I’m not allergic to it completely.

Continue reading the article.

Aitch’s messages to TV star before flirting with Shona in I’m A Celeb jungle

Aitch reportedly exchanged “flirting” messages with Married at First Sight actress Ella Morgan before beginning romantic rumors with Shona McGarty before flying out to Australia.

I’m A Celeb star Aitch reportedly shared ‘flirty’ messages with a TV star before getting close with EastEnders star Shona McGarty in the jungle. As Aitch, 25, and Shona, 34, continue to get to know each other, a source claims that before flying to Australia, Aitch was chatting to Married at First Sight star Ella Morgan.

Aitch’s long-term girlfriend and he left, but Ella, the star of MAFS, announced earlier this year that she had broken up with Alex James Ali. During her appearance at this week’s London Beauty Awards, Ella allegedly claimed that Aitch had messaged her.

A source told The Sun that she claimed that Aitch had told her that he thought she was stunning and that she is also very fond of him. Watch this space as Ella admits they were discussing a meeting when he emerges from the jungle.

READ MORE: I’m A Celebrity 2025 top three ‘exposed’ and ITV final is just days awayREAD MORE: Jack Osbourne’s wife breaks silence on I’m A Celeb appearance amid ‘too soon’ claims

Aitch, who was born in Manchester, has also started a relationship with Shona after previously telling campmate Angry Ginge, 24, that he has a “soft spot” for her.

According to the rapper’s close friend and manager, Aitch and Shona McGarty might make a “nice couple.” The rapper and EastEnders actress’ rumored potential romance was addressed by Vice Culpan.

Via responded, “They’re both nice people, and they’d make a nice couple. Although I’m not sure, I agree! I don’t know”. However, she continued, “I personally believe it’s more of a brother-sister relationship.”

She praised Aitch’s jungle-related efforts, saying, “He’s done it so well. He’s smashed it.” He was afraid of the trials, but he succeeded.

Her comments come after Shona’s sister Camilla flew in yesterday and also spoke about Aitch. She said: “He is a nice guy…I would definitely have him around for Christmas.”

Shona and her musician fiancé, David Bracken, parted ways earlier this year. He recently wished her the best of the jungle on social media, and the split is described as amicable by insiders.

After splitting with Lois Cottam before entering the Jungle, Aitch is also single. Dec previously stated that watching the scenes shortly before they aired on Friday night, when he was shocked by Aitch’s comments.

Continue reading the article.

It comes as the ITV reality show is already into its second week and with it’s first celebrity yet to be sent packing. According to The Sun, the movie-length final will air on Sunday, December 7 live on ITV1, STV and ITVX.

Three campmates will compete for the public vote in the grand finale, which will begin at 9 p.m. and continue until 10 p.m.

Simon Cowell reveals gruesome anti-aging trick that sees him washing his blood

Simon Cowell, the X Factor legend, has revealed a shocking method for maintaining his youthful appearance, which involves a rather ominous treatment.

Music mogul Simon Cowell has revealed he has said goodbye to his old party-loving ways and is now a healthy family man, claiming that he is even ‘ageing backwards’.

The 66-year-old BGT judge has had a few nasty accidents that have reminded him of his own mortality – and admits, he’s taken drastic steps to stay as young and healthy as possible.

He described his current regimen as follows: “I go to a wellness clinic, I wash my body, I rinse, and then I filter it,” according to a recent interview.

READ MORE: Experts issue stark warning to shoppers as high street favourites struggle to survive

“You take all these tests, and they tell you your age,” so I’ve actually aged backwards by eating better, getting more exercise, getting less stress, and taking some supplements. I still have energy and my brain is still there.

Simon confessed that he has also decided against having his body cryogenically frozen, so that he can be brought back to life in future, after he dies – something he was originally interested in exploring.

He admits in long-awaited Netflix documentary Simon Cowell : The Next Act, which comes out next month: “I actually was going to freeze myself. I thought, ‘Why not?’. Then I found out they chop your head off, so you come back in two thousand years as a floating head. “I’m like, ‘No, I don’t want that’.”

The star has had a couple of scary accidents in recent years that have made him more aware of his health than ever. The first, saw him fall down the stairs of his London home in 2017. Then in 2020, he broke his back, when he took a fall from his electric bike in LA.

The industry legend, who is the owner of Syco Entertainment, once claimed to be a total self-confessed workaholic, now lives more incomparably and claims he has less of a schedule these days.

Life is more exciting in my opinion, “I actually believe that if you don’t know what to do next.” I’m always working on new ideas, and I’m happy to share them without trying to jinx anything.

The star, who became a dad to son Eric in 2014 with his partner Lauren Silverman, also admitted that he talks to himself and his ‘guardian angel’ on a daily basis. ‘’I have a guardian angel, and I talk to it about peace. That’s all I want.”

Continue reading the article.

Nothing compares to being a father and hearing Eric, now 11, laugh and be happy, Simon said in a Rolling Stone interview, but he says he doesn’t want his son to be an “ivory baby.”

He responded, “Look, just to be clear, you’re going to start at the bottom like I did. So you either choose to pursue a career in running or to work in the mailroom. You won’t receive a complimentary pass to “blah blah blah.” He is aware that he is a good child and that he is not spoilt.

Strictly star claims he was ‘stitched up’ by BBC bosses over ‘manipulated’ romance

Former Strictly Come Dancing star claims he was “stripped up” by the BBC show’s bosses while on the program, leading to his separation from his partner.

A former Strictly Come Dancing star has hit out at the BBC show bosses, claiming he felt ‘stitched up’ by the programme in a new shock rant.

Former Hollyoaks star Ricky Whittle, who competed on Strictly in 2009, and was partnered with professional dancer Natalie Lowe during his time on the show. The Calvin Valentine actor, 45, ended up become the show’s runner-up of the series, finishing in second place behind sports presenter Chris Hollins.

However, he has criticized the Strictly ballroom for 16 years, alleging that producers ‘manipulated’ a relationship between him and his 45-year-old dance partner Natalie.

READ MORE: Strictly’s Tess Daly explains what she eats every day including a ‘naughty snack’READ MORE: Zoe Ball says ‘I feel your pain’ as she opens up on health issue that she ‘really struggled’ with

Ricky was dating Carly Stenson, who played Steph Cunningham on Hollyoaks while he was still a member of the cast. In the beginning stages of his career, Carly, 43, even provided support for Ricky while working for Strictly. However, their romance ended abruptly and appeared to fall foul of the alleged “Strictly curse” as they split in the early stages of the competition, allegedly because Ricky’s Australian dance partner Natalie had left Strictly in 2017.

Ricky has now criticised the program, saying that “the BBC totally screwed me up, they manipulated a romance, they fixed it so that we were the romantic couple.”

He continued, “They manipulated interviews in the VTs that were broadcast during the show.” I recall them asking me, “Was seeing her the best part of your day?” and other questions. or my compliments on how amazing she was, and how harmonious the music was when they were together.

“They knew what they were doing. Other couples were the ones who argued, but Natalie and I were the romantic couple.” The BBC declined to comment when contacted by the Mirror online.

Ricky relocated to the US in 2012 after spending time on the show. He currently resides in Los Angeles and has appeared in numerous movies and television shows, including the thriller Land of the Bad and Nappily Ever After on Netflix.

Meanwhile, Carley, Ricky’s ex-girlfriend, and Savage actor Danny Mac, Mark “Diddy,” fell in love. In 2017, the couple wed and have two children, Beauie Mac and Skye Bella, who were both born in 2021.

Carly revealed she wasn’t concerned about the dreaded Strictly curse with her then-fiance Danny after she and Danny first appeared on Strictly in 2016. She revealed that Danny had granted her permission to participate in the show.

He said, “Do you want me to do it, asks her,” she told The Sun. I told you, “I won’t do it if you don’t want me to,” and I replied, “Are you kidding? ” Do it! ‘

She explained, “I’m not really worried because the Ricky situation wasn’t that long ago.” He said, “He just knows we’re both very private, so he was like, This is going to catapult us a little bit,” so I was like, “No babe, do it.”

Continue reading the article.