Jack Osbourne’s feud with huge rock icon after dad’s tragic death

Shortly before he joined I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!, Jack Osbourne was caught up in a feud with a huge rock star who had some harsh words to say about Ozzy Osbourne’s death

I’m A Celebrity’s Jack Osbourne was recently feuding with a very famous rock star, after the musician had some harsh words to say about Jack’s dad Ozzy following his death.

The Black Sabbath frontman died in July this year, and his death hit his family very hard. Following his father’s death, Jack took to Instagram to share his feelings: “My heart has hurt too much. I’m gonna keep this short because he certainly hated long rambling speeches. He was so many things to so many people, but I was so lucky and blessed to be apart of a very small group that got to call him ‘Dad’.”

READ MORE: Oodie Black Friday deals tried by shopping experts from boots to blanketsREAD MORE: Sharon Osbourne reveals struggles sleeping after Ozzy’s death as Jack enters I’m A Celeb

But not everyone was grieving Ozzy’s death. Pink Floyd bassist Roger Waters told the press that he “never did” care about Black Sabbath and “couldn’t give a f***” about Ozzy Osbourne.

Talking to The Independent Ink, he said: “Ozzy Osbourne, who just died, bless him in his whatever state that he was in his whole life. We’ll never know. The music, I have no idea. I couldn’t give a f***.”

Waters added: “I don’t care about Black Sabbath, I never did. Have no interest in biting the heads of chickens or whatever they do. I couldn’t care less, you know.”

This sparked a feud between the bassist and Jack, with the latter sending his retort via social media. In an Instagram story, Jack wrote: “Hey Roger Waters, f*** you.

“How pathetic and out of touch you’ve become. The only way you seem to get attention these days is by vomiting out b******* in the press. My father always thought you were a c***. Thanks for proving him right.” He ended his words with the hashtag: “#f***rogerwaters”

Ozzy Osbourne died aged 76 after suffering from a heart attack. He had previously praised Pink Floyd, telling Rolling Stone in 2004 that Money was one of his favourite songs.

Article continues below

Jack has not interacted with Roger since slamming him on Instagram. The podcaster is on this year’s series of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here.

He has joined the show alongside some huge names, including Martin Kemp, Lisa Riley and Kelly Brook. Jack is rumoured to be the second highest paid campmate on the show, banking a reported £200k.

TOWIE’s Amy Childs gives health update after dramatic 2st weight loss

The Only Way Is Essex star took to social media to address her drastic weight loss and promised she was ‘on a journey to self-love’ and to be the best version of herself for her family

Amy Childs has taken to social media with a health update after fans were concerned by her dramatic weight loss. The star recently lost two stone and has urged fans not to be negative online.

The TOWIE star has spoken openly about her weight loss before and on Friday (14 November) shared a photo to Instagram which showed off just how thin she had become.

Amy wore a green sports bra in the picture, along with black leggings the highlighted her thin legs after the star lost two stone in weight. In the caption, she said: “Feels like I have to do this post!!”

READ MORE: TOWIE star rushed to A&E after major car accidentREAD MORE: Amy Childs says she needs to put on a stone after worrying fans with weight loss

She opened up about comments she’d been receiving recently about her weight and told fans that she’s spent the past few months “focusing on my nutrition”.

“For the past few months I have been really focusing on my nutriton with @jon_jkphysique,” she wrote, referencing Jon Kirk, a health coach. “I have been really honest with you all, after losing a lot of weight, I realised I needed to understand how to eat the right way and to eat the right foods.

“It’s been tough but I have started to gain healthy weight back( a little way to go) but I have been going gym, focusing on weight training and working on being more toned.”

She added that she had also been having body treatments at an aesthetics clinic that specialises in non-surgical treatments. “I have also been having my weekly body treatments @3daestheticsuk (will be doing another reel soon) about this treatment.”

Finally, she urged fans not to be negative in her comments section: “This is not an over night thing and it’s taking time but a journey to be my best self for the family. So please no negative comments please…”

Fans paid attention and filled the comments with positive words. One wrote: “Well done lovely, getting strong.” Another said: “So proud of you Amy, you look stunning.” A third added: “Keep going Amy you are doing amazing. I dropped to 4st after being unable to eat for a year and had to have a feeding tube for 6 months. It took me 2 years to get to 7st. You got this.”

In September, Amy had a tummy-tightening treatment. She shared a video of herself on Instagram and told fans that she was on a “journey to feel my most confident self”. The 35-year-old said having four children and dealing with stress put her body through a lot.

Amy has four children in total and shares two, twins, with her partner Billy Delbosq, who she started dating in 2021. The pair are engaged and had to move their wedding date to next year.

They were supposed to be married this year, but had to cancel the wedding. In September, she wrote on Instagram: “Today would have been our wedding day, woke up feeling very sad and upset. After having a very tough few months we had to make the decision to cancel our dream wedding, we planned, we visited our dream venue, we was so excited. BUT i know that 2026 is our year and I can’t wait to Marry you @billydelbosq8. I’m so excited to get planning.. eeekkk.”

Article continues below

Strictly Come Dancing mystery as result leaks during the show

Mystery swirls around the Strictly results show as the couple eliminated is leaked during the show’s taping, despite audience members handing in their phones

Questions are being raised about how spoilers are leaked about the Strictly Results show, as the couple eliminated was revealed while the results show was still being filmed.

Every Saturday, the Strictly main show airs live, but the Sunday results shows are filmed immediately after the live show is screened with the same audience sitting in for both. As such, the audience are aware of who has gone home almost a full day before the wider public are.

To prevent the result leaking, audience members are not allowed to have their mobile phones in the studio and those that bring phones with them are required to hand them over to security.

They can collect them from when they leave. However, the celebrities, their family and friends, pro dancers and production crew are all allowed to keep their mobile phones.

READ MORE: ‘Sexy’ aftershave getting shoppers ‘compliments everywhere I go’ is £28READ MORE: Strictly Come Dancing star breaks down in tears and ‘can’t stop sobbing’ on live TV

Despite the tight control on communication from the audience to the outside world, spoilers for the results show have continued to leak as it is filmed, making some wonder how this is possible.

Spoilers have long been an issue on the show, but this is the first year where they have leaked as filming is still underway. A source told the Sun that spoilers “plague” the show.

“Spoilers have plagued Strictly for years with fans struggling to avoid finding out who leaves before the Sunday results show airs. Now, results are ending up online while the cameras are still rolling.”

There are multiple ways that spoilers from the show are leaked, but those dropping during the show’s filming appear to be leaked to a TikTok user called Shirleigh Humphreys.

Shirleigh, who goes by Shirleighshirlz, consistently streams her live reaction to finding out who has been eliminated around 10:30pm on a Saturday, a time when filming sometimes has not wrapped on Strictly Come Dancing.

In one video, she revealed that she gets her information during the show’s filming: “I have my own moles and this particular mole was fantastic for giving us live coverage of the Strictly Results while it was taping.”

Article continues below

Last week, Harry Aikines-Aryeetey found himself in the dance off with La Voix, and the judges ultimately decided to save the Drag Race star, sending Harry home.

With Vicky and the bottom of the dance-off, there is some fear that the Geordie Shore star will be heading home. This week is an important one for celebs to make it through, as next week, they head to Blackpool for the one of the series’ biggest shows.

Woman who claimed Gordon Ramsay affair reaches out to Adam Peaty’s ‘broken’ mum

Adam Peaty’s ‘broken’ mother has reportedly found an unlikely source of support amid the increasingly messy family feud in the lead-up to his wedding to Holly Ramsay

Adam Peaty’s heartbroken mother Caroline is believed to have found a shock new ally amid the furious family feud that has erupted in the run-up to his lavish Christmas wedding to Holly Ramsay.

The mum of the 30-year-old Olympic swimming star has allegedly found solace amid the toxic feud – in a bond with a woman who once claimed to have had an affair with Gordon Ramsay, which the TV chef strenuously denies.

It has been claimed that Sarah Symonds has been in touch with Caroline after her own alleged experiences with the loud-mouthed chef to share her own thoughts, as she says: “I know what it’s like to be bullied by the Ramsay cult.”

“Devastated about the cruel jibes I was reading, I endeavoured to reach out to Mrs Peaty to offer my support, not thinking for one minute she would see my message and reply, but she did,” Sarah said in an interview with the Mail. “What a lovely woman, a class act actually. We seemed to hit it off immediately, but then we do have someone in common.”

Sarah, who alleged in 2008 that she had had a seven-year affair with Gordon, who has been married to wife Tana since 1996, said: “If anyone knows what it’s like to be treated by the Ramsays, and their PR machine, it’s me.

“The wounds are still somewhat open for me. So I, more than anyone, can empathise with what Caroline and her family must be going through.”

She added: “Gordon will have reeled them in with shows of affection, and grandiose gestures, and the bonhomie of a true narcissist. He will have forgotten his well-known working-class roots and thrown them under the bus when they didn’t fit his mould. How shallow.”

Sarah, who is currently undergoing treatment for breast cancer, continued: “I pity this lady for losing her son to the Ramsay cult. Mrs Peaty, keep your head high, and be glad you have avoided this wedding full of sycophants and narcissists. You’re better than them.”

The current feud, which saw Caroline absent from Holly’s swish Soho Farmhouse hen party, whose attendees included Victoria Beckham, has seen Caroline now ‘uninvited’ to the couple’s upcoming lavish wedding.

It comes amid Adam’s brother John’s arrest over allegations that the 34-year-old sent threats to the sporting star during his stag-do, which resulted in Adam receiving a police escort at Manchester Airport on Sunday after the weekend in Budapest.

The siblings’ dad Mark told The Sun: “They’re brothers. They’ve always been close but like any normal family, brothers fight, argue, fall out, make-up and start all over again. But it’s got out of hand.”

But a source close to Adam and Holly claimed: “This feud is heart-breaking from both sides. The reality is that Adam sees his mum Caroline to be enabling his brother’s actions rather than pushing him to deal with his demons. Poor Caroline must feel utterly torn and it’s just very hard for everyone.”

Article continues below

The boys first locked horns when Adam opened up about James’s “demons” and discussed his past drug use in his 2021 autobiography. But it now it’s alleged that the pair have not spoken since June.

It’s thought James had been asked to be a groomsman at Adam’s impending wedding, but was not invited on the stag-do after the latest furore.

Billy Connolly, 82, in rare public appearance as comedy legend says ‘I suffer from horrible illness’

Comedy legend Billy Connolly made a rare appearance at a film festival where he was the guest of honour and recognised with an award, presented by Steve Buscemi and Aidan Quinn

Sir Billy Connolly made a rare public appearance this weekend, in an emotional moment at a Florida film festival where he was honoured with an award for artistic excellence.

The 82 year old comedian is rarely seen in public after he was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, but left his Florida home to attend the nearby Key West Film Festival, where he was the guest of honour.

While there, Billy, who is known for films like Mrs Brown and Brave, was given an award for artistic excellence, presented to him by his long-time friends Steve Buscemi and Aidan Quinn.

READ MORE: Billy Connolly reveals pal Elton John inspired his latest venture as he reveals new workREAD MORE: Comedian Rosco McClelland wins Sir Billy Connolly Spirit of Glasgow Award

The comedian was supporting himself with a walking stick at the festival. Dressed in blue-fitted trousers and a black blazer, he stood as Buscemi passed him the award. He explained to the crowd that he needed the stick as he has a “horrible illness”.

“I walk with a stick because I suffer from a horrible illness. It’s a joy to live among you and it’s a joy to be among you tonight. I don’t often do this kind of thing but it’s smashing. I have to thank you for this award. I don’t know what it is, it’s a blue thing. It’s a joy and it will go beside my other prizes.”

Steve and Billy became friends on the set of the 1998 film The Impostors. He spoke about their friendship, sharing that Billy once invited Steve to his “castle” in Scotland, that he shares with his wife, Pamela Stevenson.

He said: “One day on set Billy offhandedly mentioned, ‘You know if you’re ever in Scotland, Pamela and I have a castle, you should drop by’. We always had the best time. It’s wonderful to be here to honour our friend Billy Connolly.”

Though Billy is Scottish and owned a castle in Aberdeenshire before selling it on in 2014, he now lives in Florida. He was encouraged to move there by doctors, who thought living in a warmer climate would help his Parkinson’s.

Parkinson’s disease is a progressive and incurable neurological condition that affects the nervous system, causing symptoms like tremors, slow movement, and stiff muscles. Talking to The Mirror last year, Billy opened up about living with his illness: “You just confront it and make decisions based on it. You just have to think ‘Don’t think you are being badly treated [by life] or you have the bad pick of the straws. You are one of millions. Just behave yourself and relax.”

Steve’s words about Billy were followed by Irish actor Aidan Quinn, who said that the only thing that gave his brother Paul joy during his fight against cancer was watching videos of Billy on YouTube. He said he would be “forever grateful” that Billy had been a part of that before Paul died.

Article continues below

Strictly Come Dancing star breaks down in tears and ‘can’t stop sobbing’ on live TV

One Strictly Come Dancing pro couldn’t stop crying in an emotional moment when he praised his partner after a difficult week, telling viewers they have ‘no idea’ about work celeb puts in

One pro dancer on Strictly Come Dancing started sobbing uncontrollably during the live show, as the judges comments left him emotional about his celeb’s “difficult week”.

In Saturday’s (15 November) live episode, Carlos Gu and footballer Karen Carney danced an American Smooth to You Don’t Own Me by Saygrace featuring G-Eazy. The judges all praised Karen for her improved posture, which she had been struggling with for weeks.

The comments sparked tears as Carlos broke down and started to cry. When he reached host Claudia Winkleman, he was still crying, and she spoke to him first. “Carlos, none of us like you crying,” she said.

READ MORE: Sky kicks off Black Friday 2025 with stellar £22 Samsung Galaxy S25 offerREAD MORE: Strictly Come Dancing’s George Clarke reveals his mum has cancer

“I know but hearing that…” Carlos replied, unable to stem the tears. Holding on to Karen, he added: “She worked so hard this week. I know ballroom is not her strength but she came into the ballroom and said ‘Carlos, I really want to try hard, but I know my back has problems and I really wanna try.’

“Hearing the judges say that…. You have no idea how hard she’s been working,” he said, breaking down further and covering his face as he continued to cry.

The judges have been picking up on issues with Karen’s posture during several dances, particularly the ballroom ones, and it is something the footballer has to work especially hard to fix, as she is dealing with a medical condition.

Karen suffers from Scheuermann’s disease – a spinal condition that curves the spine and makes the kind of open posture needed for ballroom dancing difficult. Karen opened up about her condition on It Takes Two, telling Fleur East that it is a “physical challenge” and she requires a posture aid.

“It’s a real physical challenge,” she said. “Like, it’s really, really hard. I have a posture aid.” Karen uses a harness that has been specially designed to be worn across the upper back and help train muscles that aren’t properly positioned.

On the Strictly spin-off, Carlos explained how Scheuermann’s disease was weakening her posture. “Her spine is curved in, so she can’t fully open, not with her shoulder but her spine.”

Karen and Carlos ended up in the middle of the table with 31 points. Last week, their Charleston came third, with 35, having received a 10 from Motsi. This was not their first 10, as they received two in Halloween Week for their Argentine Tango.

Article continues below

Topping the leaderboard this week was Amber Davies and Nikita Kuzmin, who got a 38 for their Paso Doble. One point and one leaderboard position behind them was Lewis Cope and Katya Jones, who danced a Tango.