Vogue Williams admits ‘it’s too much’ as she issues I’m A Celeb apology

Vogue Williams, the latecomer to I’m A Celebrity 2024, apologized to friends and family for ignoring messages during month-long speculation.

Vogue Williams confesses she found herself making apologies to mates and relatives after rumours swirled that she was heading into the I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! jungle.

The 40-year-old podcasting sensation was a late arrival on the popular ITV programme alongside Tom Read Wilson.

However, there had already been more than a month of rumors that the mother-of-three had been named a potential contestant by betting companies.

Vogue made her I’m A Celeb debut with TV figure Tom on November 19, reports the Irish Mirror.

Before her participation was officially announced, Vogue revealed details about the rumor mill while hosting the Vogue and Amber podcast with her older sibling Amber Wilson.

She stated, “I can’t tell you. I was stopped by a taxi driver and said, “I thought you were meant to be in the jungle,” and I was like, “Ha ha, ha.”

She continued, “I’m like a nervous wreck, though. I nearly texted the producer, “I can’t do this anymore,” I said. Every turn I went, I was prompted to inquire about it. Because it’s too much, I’ll have to stay inside.

Vogue claims that in the end, she made the decision to ignore any texts from her friends and family before revealing her status as a contestant.

She continued, “Anyone whose messages I’ve ignored or Instagrams I’ve ignored, I’m sorry, it’s better I don’t respond because I’m not confirmed yet; they said I might be a latecomer.”

Even Tom, best known for his stint on Celebs Go Dating, seemed to avoid fuelling rumours about his time on the show. Vogue revealed it led to an awkward encounter between them before they jetted off to Australia.

She said, “I bumped into Tom Read Wilson, who was supposed to be bringing me in as a latecomer.” When I ran into him again, he said, “See you on Sunday Tom,” and I nodded off happily.

Vogue, who is wed to former Made in Chelsea star Spencer Matthews, admitted to being afraid to enter the camp because she had grown too comfortable with life.

I enjoy getting eight hours of sleep, eating well, relaxing, and never getting out of my comfort zone. Then, when I turned 40, I began to worry about absurd things.

Continue reading the article.

“I didn’t want to be this person,” he said. You can’t afford to do this because it is such a significant life experience.

I’m 40, so I think it’s pretty cool to do I’m a Celebrity.

Josie Gibson ‘the best she’s ever looked’ after losing 5st with strict plan

ExCLUSIVE: TV presenter Josie Gibson showed off her 5 stone weight loss and believes she has never looked better during her most recent vacation.

This Morning favourite Josie Gibson says she has “never felt better” after showing off her incredible 5st weight loss. On a recent Caribbean cruise with a male pal, the 40-year-old TV presenter looked radiant and oozed confidence as she posed in an array of bikinis and a figure-hugging House of CB dress.

“She feels great, she looks great and life is going amazingly,” a source revealed. “She truly believes this is the best she’s ever looked and everything seems to be going right for her.” Josie’s showbiz pals rushed to compliment her after she hit the beach in a stylish floral bikini, with fellow This Morning regular Sian Welby writing “beautiful”, while an equally impressed Charlotte Dawson added, “Unreal.”

READ MORE: Josie Gibson stuns as she shows off 5st weight loss in daring dress on cruiseREAD MORE: Adding unexpected ingredient to Bolognese makes it ‘richer in flavour’

Fans praised the mother-of-one, calling her “stunning” and describing her transformation as “amazing.” However, Josie, a “hottie,” down-to-earth, and “I wouldn’t go that far,” was a comment made by one admirer!

Josie, who was on her cruise and spent time visiting the paradise islands of Antigua, St. Lucia, and Grenada, captioned the photos, “A beautiful day at sea, we have just landed in Barbados for our next on land adventure.” The rest of my life would be spent on this ship. It’s so exciting to cruise across the Caribbean and discover something new.

She also shared photos of herself snorkeling in the ocean in a tiny bikini that revealed her toned midriff. Josie insists she has slimmed down without any medical assistance despite the fact that an increasing number of celebrities are using weight-loss jabs or going under the knife.

Earlier this year, hitting back at claims she may have undergone weight loss surgery, she posted on Instagram, “I didn’t get a gastric bypass; I got off my big a**e, moved more, ate less and educated myself on what I was stuffing into my body.”

The Bristol-born actress credits MuscleFood’s 12-week fitness and food program, Do The Unthinkable Plan, with weight loss and structured instruction in large part to her weight loss. She described her routine as follows the schedule for six days and gives herself a day off.

She claims she was careful not to overindulge despite having a “cheat day” each week. She said, “On that one day off, I had one cheat meal. “I didn’t go crazy and consume ten bottles of wine, binge on chocolate, food, and other bad things.” Just one cheat, I believe, was it?

She continued, “If you have that one day off, don’t undo all your hard work,” encouraging other dieters to resist temptation. Enjoy your one cheat meal all at once. have a binge-free lifestyle.

The former Big Brother star has previously explained why she dislikes weight loss exercises. She said, “I understand when people get desperate and they want to do that, but it wouldn’t be for me because I don’t want to mess around with my body.” “I enjoy everything that is natural; I always choose the natural path.”

The actress, who has a seven-year-old son Reggie with her former partner, real estate developer Terry Bond, has battled weight for a long time. When she released Josie Gibson’s 30 Second Slim and Josie Gibson’s 21 Day Fat Burn, she dropped six dress sizes and went from a size 20 to a size 8-10 in 2013. And she made a second change to her diet after giving birth to Reggie, cutting refined sugar out of her diet.

The actress, who underwent a tummy tuck in 2016 to remove 6 lbs of excess skin, claimed having a motherhood helped her adjust her priorities and stop being so focused on her weight.

She said, “I put on about 4.5st while I was pregnant.” Instead of losing weight and hating my body, I realized there were more important things in life to focus on.

Continue reading the article.

Josie, who placed fourth on I’m A Celebrity in 2023, is now approaching her fitness more objectively.

Liam Gallagher vows to give up booze in huge lifestyle change after Oasis tour

Lima Gallagher, the rock band’s final reunion show, in Brazil, has pledged to give up drinking alcohol “forever” because he is free from temptation.

Then name Liam Gallagher almost became synonymous with a rock and roll lifestyle over the years, especially at the height of his fame. And so when Oasis’ reunion tour was announced, many believed old habits would eventually resurface.

But it now looks as though the 53 year old singer has turned a huge corner as he has now revealed that he is giving up alcohol for good. Liam, his brother Noel Gallagher and the rest of Oasis played their final gig in Sao Paulo, Brazil, last week. And during their hugely anticipated tour, he had given up alcohol and cigarettes in a bid to protect his voice.

The band reportedly had a few beers to celebrate the final performance, but he soon admitted he wasn’t feeling it. He wrote, “I had a few beers, wasn’t feeling it, I’m back on the righteous path free from temptation,” when he appeared on X.

And many people congratulated him on his lifestyle and health-change. One fan asked him if he missed his previous vices, and the singer responded that he needed to “sort his life out” because he already knew how desperate fans were to see the band perform. He claimed, “Oasis saved my life.” I should have sort my nappa]head out, I suppose. I am aware of how important this is to society, so I needed to make sacrifices by snorting Gary baldies and smoking.

He ended his message by saying, “there the rules MCFC,” which was a nod to Manchester City, his former football team. Liam responded, “Yeah, I miss talking absolute b***ocks when I’m bladdered,” when another follower inquired if he missed the “occasional Guinness.”

On the heels of their 41-country tour, Liam and Noel were reportedly on track to earn an eye-watering $ 400 million. Fans were excited to see the brothers back on stage once more when it was announced that the band were coming back together after their notorious fight 16 years ago, which had split the group.

Following their successful tour, there has since been rumors about the band’s future. However, Liam made a quick claim that he had no control over Oasis’ future.

Following rumors that the brothers were thinking about hosting a residency at Knebworth next year, in addition to other shows at Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium,

Continue reading the article.

When the crowd at Wembley Stadium recited “see you next year” in September as they wrapped up their show with the timeless Champagne Supernova, Liam has been more than careful to not reveal too much too soon.

He then joked that he’d had his wrist slapped over his comment. And this came after a statement was announced at the House of Lords by Baroness Sharon Taylor of Stevenage. She had said Oasis would play five nights at the Hertfordshire venue. But in a cha with the BBC she quickly recanted her statement. She said: “I was speaking hypothetically following speculation that they would play Knebworth again as they did in August 1996. I understand the band have not confirmed this.”

READ MORE: Currys ‘Lowest Ever Price’ sale is the best I’ve seen– here’s what I’m buying

Richard Branson touched by beautiful gesture to wife Joan after her death

The King of Bhutan made an incredibly heartfelt gesture in honor of his late wife, who passed away earlier this month at the age of 80, in honor of her.

Earlier this month, Sir Richard Branson shared the news that his wife Joan had died “quickly” and “painlessly” after being in hospital following a back injury. And on the back of his touching post, many shared their heartbreak over his tragic news.

Now, the Virgin founder has shared that the King of Bhutan as well as the monks and people of Bhutan have honoured the memory of Joan with a touching gesture. The 75 year old business mogul posted an image of a framed picture of his beloved wife surrounded by countless lit candles. Taking to Instagram, he wrote: “Thank you so much to everyone who has been in touch and shown so much love for Joan and our family over the past few days.”

He added: “It means the world to us. We are also incredibly touched to see what the King of Bhutan, the monks and the people of Bhutan have done for Joan in the main monastery. So beautiful and kind.” He then continued saying: “I know Joan would hope this brings comfort to anyone reading this who has lost someone close to them.”

A number of comments followed this. What an honor, one person said. “Blessings” What An Incredible Gesture For An Incredible Powerhouse, wrote another follower. May peace be with Joan. What a sweet gesture, a third person said. Thank you all so much. Additionally, a fourth author wrote, “That is an incredible gesture.”

The father of two, who had been married to Joan for 50 years, announced last week that his wife, who was 80 years old, had tragically passed away. And he went on to explain how she passed, saying, “I’d come off my bike in India and hurt my shoulder. Joan was in an English hospital recovering from her own back injury.

I was moved to a room directly across the corridor from her, he continued, “in the way that life occasionally surprises you.” We laughed as a group about how common it was for us to end up together, like teenagers who were delighted to find each other again.

We had a lovely lunch that day, he continued. She was exhibiting strength and was gaining strength. She gave me a radiant smile that made my face sparkle from the moment I first saw her, a look that had changed my life for the better half. She disappeared suddenly, quickly, and painlessly. And thankfully, I was right there for her. Knowing that we were together is great comfort to us all.

Continue reading the article.

He ended his heartfelt message by saying, “Joan was my everything; the shining star that our family’s universe has always orbited.” That light has just taken on a new appearance, not gone. It will help us advance. And always, we’ll have her with us.

Richard claimed that he and his children Holly and Sam were working hard to “smile through the tears and concentrate on all the positive things that Joan brought into our world” while he was grieving.

READ MORE: ‘I tested a ‘lawn mower’ personal grooming shaver before a date – it’s my best friend’

Jeff Brazier and son Freddy support each other at first event since romance splits

Jeff Brazier, a TV star, was all smiles as he joined his son Freddy for a festive occasion last night.

In recent snaps, Jeff Brazier and his son Freddy put on a positive collective effort. Last night, the TV star, 46, and his son Freddy, 21, joined them for a family holiday outing.

TV star Jeff, who was seen lost for words during an awkward moment on Good Morning Britain this week, looked dapper in a dark blue double breasted wool coat, which he matched with a light grey polo shirt and dark trousers and shoes.

He waved his son Freddy goodbye and gave him a big hug in a sweet moment as he arrived. Red checked shirt, a white top underneath, and grey jeans were worn by Freddy, who recently split from his pregnant girlfriend.

READ MORE: Freddy Brazier and Jeff Brazier’s ‘war that will never end’ takes fresh twistREAD MORE: Jeff Brazier and son Freddy’s sweet embrace amid family tensions and ‘year of hell’

Despite having separate personal issues in recent days, Jeff recently announced his split from his wife Kate Dwyer after 12 years, the father-son duo appeared at the event in high spirits. In addition, it is reported that Freddy and his pregnant girlfriend Holly recently split up.

After reports of Jeff’s split from Kate, the TV star confirmed the end of his marriage in a candid statement shared on his Instagram page. It read: “I’m so full of love and gratitude for Kate.

“For all we achieved, for how much we grew, for everything we endured,” he wrote. “We separated in the Summer and kept it private for as long as we could to give us some time to adjust.“For 12 years we have been each others safe space, each others biggest supporters at a time when our lives have been busy, painful & complex,” Jeff continued. “Im so proud of how hard we worked, how we kept showing up, we gave everything and more.

“Im also so full of respect and admiration for the successful career Kate has built and the way she cared for me unconditionally,” Jeff gushed. “It’s credit to the woman she is that she still checks in to ask how the boys are doing because she is so invested in their lives.“They love her and I have many friends that love her too. I will miss her family who always went above and beyond to support us,” he penned. “My words don’t tell the full picture because they don’t need to.Signing off his statement, he insisted: “We will carry on supporting each other and I know I’ll be celebrating her inevitable wins just like before,” before ending with: “We both deserve complete happiness and we’re upset that we ultimately couldn’t be that for one another and It felt time to let it go.”

In addition, it was reported that Freddy had split from his pregnant girlfriend Holly Swinburn following a rumored argument over his dog a few days after Jeff’s split was made public. The pair have been arguing a lot lately, according to a source who spoke to the Daily Mail.

“It’s a lot to deal with having a baby that young.” Both characters are quite flighty. At the Pride of Britain Awards, Freddy and Holly both looked happy as he sweetly placed his hand on Holly’s bump, just weeks before the split claims started to surface.

Continue reading the article.

Freddy also spoke about becoming a father, revealing he ‘always knew’ he’d be a young dad. “I always knew I was going to be a young dad,” Freddy told Closer. “It was always going to come at some point. I’ve been silly in the past. I’m surprised it didn’t come earlier, but I’m happy.”

Niamh Cullen’s husband Jamie, 33, dead just one year after their wedding day

Jamie Cullen, the influential couple’s husband, tragically passed away at the age of 33 just one year after their union.

After his cancer diagnosis last year, the distraught 32-year-old said she was “broken” by her partner’s passing. “My gorgeous husband has taken from us,” he said. She proclaimed, “The light of my life.”

She shared a heartbreaking video of the couple in happier times on Instagram, writing, “The unimaginable has happened. Our worst nightmare We have taken our beautiful husband away.

The source of my life’s light. Jamie, you adored and loved me the most, and I had the best of both worlds. I will always be with you, not just right now. For me, this video captures our unwavering affection, joy, and love. I’m broken. “

According to RSVP, Niamh shared the news about her husband Jamie’s cancer diagnosis just a few weeks ago. One year after the influencer and her long-time partner tied the knot, Jamie fell terribly ill on day three of their wedding.

He had a cancerous tumor removed two weeks before Christmas. One year after their wedding, Niamh revealed what the couple has been through on Instagram in tribute to her husband.

What was supposed to be a minimon in Rome ended up being ten days in the hospital, she wrote. We went home, where Jamle and I exchanged scans and discussions about the coming steps.

“Jamie had major surgery just two weeks before Christmas, where a cancerous tumor was discovered.

Our country was resilient in the face of adversity, but we stayed strong. Jamie bravely received ten chemotherapy rounds. Nothing could have saved us for what came after his 10th session, despite the ups and downs that came along with it. Just hours after receiving chemotherapy, he was taken by ambulance to the hospital where he developed pneumonia that turned into sepsis. It was actually bad and frightening. He was taken to the hospital once more with intolerable pain shortly afterward. The cancer had returned, devastating news to us.

“I know my husband is a fighter, but my world feels broken and my blood is still cold.” We’ll keep fighting.”