Tuchel Apologises To Bellingham Over ‘Repulsive’ Blast

Tuchel Apologises To Bellingham Over ‘Repulsive’ Blast

After labeling the Real Madrid star’s on-court behavior as “repulsive,” English manager Thomas Tuchel has apologised to Jude Bellingham.

After a number of high-profile rows, Bellingham’s competitive personality has raised questions about his temperament.

Tuchel revealed his mother found some of the midfielder’s antics repulsive in an interview the day after England’s 3-1 loss to Senegal in June.

Bellingham, who had shoulder surgery and is missing from the England squad for the World Cup qualifiers against Andorra and Serbia, has since expressed his regrets to the German.

Read more about Jose Mourinho’s departure from Fenerbahce.

Tuchel said on Friday, “I intentionally used this word to make it very clear.

There was no hidden agenda, no message, or intention behind my actions.

I fully accept that writing these headlines is my responsibility. I apologize for my anger and the negative press I produced.

Tuchel acknowledged that he should have had more experience handling the situation, having previously led Chelsea, Bayern Munich, and Paris Saint-Germain.

He said, “I have enough experience, I should have known better, and I should have succeeded.”

I thought I could give you guys a little more credit for doing all of this in my second language.

I had a difficult night of sleep and had to get up early. In a live interview, I used the incorrect word.

Tuchel continued, “It’s my responsibility,” blaming his use of the word repulsive as inappropriate. The incorrect word was used.

I dislike using this word. I made use of it. The opposite was what I made. I bear that responsibility.

“I immediately communicated with him, of course, and I immediately communicated with him.” Now that Jude is recovering, what should he do?

Source: Channels TV

234Radio

234Radio is Africa's Premium Internet Radio that seeks to export Africa to the rest of the world.