When production of a music video in London came to a standstill after a man allegedly “threatening to stab” a member of the crew, Travis Scott and Tyla were filming it.
After allegedly making threats to stab a staff member, Travis Scott’s most recent music video production came to an end. When things were halted for safety reasons on Wednesday, the American musician and Tyla were filming in Tottenham, north London.
In recent days, the 34-year-old has been in the UK, having performed headline sets at Reading and Leeds Festivals over the weekend. But just days after his performance, Travis, who shares two children with American billionaire Kylie Jenner, headed to the notorious Broadwater Farm Estate, famous for the 1985 riot, which saw the death of PC Keith Blakelock.
The presence of the two famous musicians immediately attracted the attention of onlookers, but security personnel had to work very closely to secure the location where the filming took place.
A man is said to have walked onto the set while Tyla, 23, was filming a scene for their upcoming video, causing a disturbance. The person is alleged to have been asked to leave before removing a bladed object, which raises questions in the production industry.
When this man kept walking onto the set, Tyla claimed, “She was filming some scenes about 40 yards away.” They continued to say to The Sun that “a member of the crew approached him and asked him to leave, and that was when he began to be threatening and pulled what appeared to be a knife.”
Everyone found it terrifying. Tyla was taken off set before Travis could be shut away. The police were called after the situation turned into lockdown. The Metropolitan Police’s spokesperson has since confirmed that an investigation is being conducted.
On Wednesday, August 27, they reported a man toll-indicted by a man who had threatened to stab him in Willan Road, N17. A 29-year-old man who matched the description of the suspect was stopped by police in the area.
The man was placed in handcuffs because he opposed the search. Class B drugs and cash were recovered by the officers. There was no knife discovered. He was detained on suspicion of breaking the Public Order Act’s section 4A and a class B drug. He is still being detained at a north London police station, where he was taken.
“The inquiries continue. Travis and Tyla have since been shaken, according to a source, but the pair eventually continued to film the music video after the suspect had been detained. Fans in the audience were perplexed when Travis left the Leeds Festival stage just a few days later.
The musician used pyrotechnics throughout his set at Bramham Park, but he told the audience, “I love you so much, I love you.” Bye . The “crowd was left speechless, and many left taking to social media to express their confusion.”
A number of videos of the incident were shared online. On TikTok, fan said: “Travis Scott cuts his Leeds Fest set short by 35 minutes.” In the clip, people can be heard booing as a sign on the big screen read: “Respect our neighbours and leave quietly.”
What! they added: “What! insane . What a terrible failure for less than an hour he was on. Oh my god, all that production and fireworks just didn’t go off until the time was right. I’m shocked by that, he continued.
The fan added that “the crowd was a little dead.” He advised people who were attending the Reading Festival to “prepare themselves” for Travis Scott’s performance. In the comments, a number of people shared their theories about the quick exit. Someone made the claim that “people were getting hurt in the crowd due to both technical issues and people.”
Another joker said, “It’s because the crowd was dead.” There is no way for people to believe that leaving simply because of a bad crowd is acceptable. Rappers must stop being booked at festivals. It’s unfortunate that Leeds Fest and Reading don’t care as much because they aren’t televised, so it’s a shame.
A festival-goer explained in another video what they thought happened, “Texas Scott left early because he wasn’t happy with the tech crew because they didn’t fix the rising platform, so he stormed off and left.” There were many people getting hurt and being “shared another” among the barriers, which apparently wasn’t just technical issues.
Source: Mirror
Leave a Reply