After Tara Reid was taken to the hospital after her drink was “tampered with,” Peter Andre spoke with older children Princess and Junior about the risks of drink spiking.
Peter Andre has revealed the conversations he and his older children Princess and Junior have had about keeping themselves safe on the weekends. In his new book, Dad Peter, 52, wrote! he wrote in a magazine column this week about how shocked he was that Tara Reid had to go to the hospital after her drink allegedly had been hacked.
After her drink was “tampered with,” Tara, 50, claimed she was drugged and unconscious in a Chicago hotel bar on Sunday morning. Paramedics took her to a hospital, and she has since filed a police report.
According to Peter, Peter’s reaction to the shocking news was “so frightful that Tara Reid was taken to the hospital after her drink allegedly was hacked.” The existence of this continues to be unbelievable. Peter, the father of Junior, 20, Princess, 18, Amelia, 11, Theo, nine, and Arabella, one, revealed he had spoken with his older children to offer safety advice.
READ MORE: Peter Andre shares his ‘worst nightmare’ and ‘biggest fear’ as a parentREAD MORE: Peter Andre shares view on how Jack Osbourne will find ITV’s new I’m A Celebrity
He continued, “I’ve had numerous conversations with my older children about covering up drinks and keeping them unattended because this is a terrible thing to happen.” I sincerely hope Tara is alright.
The Scrubs actress was allegedly drugged when security intervened on her and placed her in a wheelchair before paramedics arrived, taking her to a stretcher to leave the hotel. She had filed a police report, according to Tara’s representative.
The star’s representative stated that Tara Reid has reported to the police for a “related incident where she believes her drink was tampered with.” She fully participates in the investigation. In this difficult time, Tara asks for privacy and is recovering. She also advises everyone to be cautious, watch your drinks, and never leave them unattended because this could happen to anyone. At this point, she won’t be making any more comments.
The Rosemont Public Safety Department stated in a statement that it spoke with Ms. Reid shortly after 2:15 p.m. on Tuesday, November 25, 2025. An online report was requested to fully document the incident and provide in-depth information about what was known at the time due to the nature of the allegations made. The Rosemont Detective Division received a report online at 4:26 p.m.
The Rosemont Public Safety Department is fully committed to conducting an investigation into this incident and is aware of the seriousness of the allegations being made. We are currently coordinating with the hotel to get as much video surveillance as possible. No further details are available at this time because this incident has just been reported and is still pending.
Witnesses in Chicago, Illnois, said the actor, who became a sex symbol following the popularity of the first American Pie released in 1999, looked visibly dazed when she was being taken into the ambulance. It is alleged one of the paramedics told Tara: “We’re going to take you to your room, okay?” During the exchange, Tara is believed to have said: “You don’t know who I am. I am famous. I’m an actress.”
Tara is said to recalls little about the incident, but it is said she fell unconscious during it. You know what she means when she says, “I’m just glad that I was in a public place, you know what I mean,” she said in a press interview on Monday. Like, and there was security there to assist me, because, in the event that this occurred in a public space, you could be raped.
Source: Mirror

Leave a Reply