- A birthday concert on 29 March, featuring David Arnold’s A Circle of Sound – billed as “a multi-media spectacular” performed by a full orchestra, the National Youth Choir of Great Britain, and a “cavalcade of guest stars from the worlds of stage and screen”.
- Headline shows by Patti Smith, John Legend, Brian Wilson, Alfie Boe, Eric Clapton and Tinie Tempah.
- A new staging of Matthew Bourne’s The Car Man – a smouldering dance show telling the tale of a mysterious small-town mechanic and his illicit affairs.
- A new work for the hall’s famous Henry Willis Organ, composed by Oscar-winner Michael Giacchino, whose credits include Jurassic Park, Star Trek, Up and Star Wars: Rogue One.
- A week-long festival, called Journeys, celebrating the lives and contributions of immigrants over the last 150 years, curated by Nitin Sawhney.
- A series of celebratory concerts by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, which is celebrating its own 75th anniversary.