Hi everyone. Thank you so much for all the messages of love and support that I’ve received since my last post. Everyone has been so kind and reading your comments and DMs has been such a huge source of strength to me. pic.twitter.com/UGbuoEKpBX
— Sarah Harding (@SarahNHarding) December 3, 2020
- ‘Come forward to your GP about cancer symptoms’
Who is Sarah Harding?
- Girls Aloud reveal reunion plans
How can you spot breast cancer?
- Change in size or feel of the breast
- Changes in the skin of the breast, such as dimpling or redness
- Fluid leaking from the nipple, outside of pregnancy or breast feeding
- Change in position of the nipple