Brooklyn Beckham shares shocking photo from $3.8million condo in L.A amid wildfires

Brooklyn Beckham shares shocking photo from $3.8million condo in L.A amid wildfires

British-born Brooklyn Beckham has posted an emotional message alongside images of the Los Angeles wildfires, which are raging near the home he shares with wife, &nbsp, Nicola Peltz.

Paris Hilton, Billy Crystal from When Harry Met Sally, and Diane Warren, the Oscar-winning singer, have all confirmed that their homes have been destroyed in the fires, which have caused a state of emergency in the US city due to the wildfires.

The Brooklyn and his wife Nicola’s current exact address is unknown after they offloaded their $11 million Beverly Hills mansion in 2023, but the picture was taken by Victoria and David Beckham’s eldest son, who was standing in a high-rise building with the view of the inferno.

Nicola previously told Cosmopolitan: “We did have a house in LA at one point, but we sold it because we were like, ‘ Oh, we’re going to go to Florida for a while’. And then we’re like, ‘ No, just kidding, we have to be in LA for work. ‘ We did such a silly thing. But we are both incredibly fond of New York. If our work was there, we’d be there in five seconds”.

Brooklyn Beckham shared this photo with his Instagram followers (Instagram).
David beckham playing football in an la galaxy kit
The 25-year-old’s dad David previously played for Los Angeles Galaxy (PA)

Brooklyn Signal also shared a photo of the blazes on Instagram, helping his 16.3 million followers find helpful content to share that teaches L.A. residents how to stay safe. The 25-year-old animal lover also shared information with Palisades Fire Animal Resources, who shared tips on how to keep their pets safe in the wild and how to get discounted pet-friendly hotels.

On Thursday, Brooklyn’s mum Victoria Beckham said L. A “holds a special place” in her heart as she sent love to those affected by the wildfires. “Seeing the devastation and loss caused by these wildfires is truly heartbreaking”, Posh Spice wrote to her 33.9million followers on Instagram.

Los Angeles is dear to our family, and our thoughts and prayers are with everyone who is affected, especially those who have lost their loved ones. The brave firefighters and first responders who risk their lives to save others have earned our sincere gratitude. In this terrible time, kindly stay safe and watch one another. Victoria x”.

David Beckham expressed his gratitude to the emergency services and first responders for their bravery in a difficult situation in a message he also shared online. The former England captain made his first home in Los Angeles while playing for the LA Galaxy football team from 2007 to 2012.

“LA is such a special place for my family”, the dad-of-four began on Instagram. “I’m heartbroken when I wake up to more gruesome tales and images, and I’m thinking of everyone who is dealing with these terrible fires, including many friends and colleagues.” I extend my condolences to all those who have been affected, their loved ones, and thanking the emergency services and first responders for their bravery in such a difficult circumstance. Please support organizations that are assisting on the ground by sending all of my love.

At least 70, 000 people were forced to leave their homes as the city’s sprawling area became engulfed in a thick cloud of smoke and ash, with thousands of firefighters trying to contain the original Palisades fire. Strong winds strewn embers across the Hollywood Hills, which could cause more homes and lives to be in danger. This is threatening a number of tourist attractions, including the Hollywood Bowl and the Walk of Fame.

More than 1, 400 firefighters remained on the scene, alongside 267 fire engines and nine helicopters, according to the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services. Governor Gavin Newsom thanked US President Joe Biden for “swift response and assistance to California as we work against these unprecedented wildfires.”

More than 4, 000 acres of land burned in the Franklin Fire last month, prompting residents in Malibu to evacuate their homes. The Los Angeles Fire Department issued an update on Wednesday night that lifted evacuation orders in some areas but kept them in effect in the Hollywood Boulevard neighborhood.

Follow Mirror Celebs on Threads, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.

234Radio

234Radio is Africa's Premium Internet Radio that seeks to export Africa to the rest of the world.